Ready to join the team and become part of the top custom sticker maker in the Pacific Northwest (and beyond)? Let's find out.
What's does a Production Assistant do?
The Production and Finishing Assistant works directly with the Production Manager and Department Leads to ensure optimal product and quality standards are maintained while keeping customer projects on time to meet deadlines. With over 20 Employees and a brand new, state-of-the-art Facility, there is not a single project that is too small or too large for us. With an 'Us and We' collective mindset, we are looking for an individual that embodies that same vision about working together as a team, yet remaining autonomous in their position, and putting the customer first.
- • Assist in the production of and provide the finishing labor on stickers, signs, banners and other visual communication products.
- • Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to changes as needed.
- • Stand or be on your feet for long periods of time (up to eight hours).
- • Punctual and be available for up to 40 hours a week.
- • Lift 40-60lbs throughout the day.
- • Good verbal communication skills and ability to follow detailed written instructions.
- • Assist in maintaining a high level of production efficiency by ensuring that all production flows continuously during your normal production hours.
- • Be able to assist the Shipping/Quality Control Department Supervisor in the prepping, sorting, counting and bagging of all finished orders to the Company's standards of accuracy & quality when additional help is needed in that department.
- • Must have reliable transportation to our production facility in Tukwila, Washington
- • $17/hr pay, full-time
- • Health Insurance
- • Paid Time Off
- • Employee Discounts
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd like to join the team. Please include attached resume.